Sound Engineering, a
leader in integrated system sales in southeastern Michigan,
has openings in our Lansing, Flint Livonia and Toledo offices
for AV Project Managers. We require energetic professionals
who can work closely with the architectural and consulting
Sound Engineering is
customer focused and committed to the highest quality and
ethical standards for our products and our people. Our engineering
and sales professionals work with the latest computerized
software to optimize system features and benefits along with
on staff programming professionals. We have an excellent reputation
in designing, installing, maintaining audio visual systems
and sound systems for our customers over the last 33 years.
We are a privately held corporation.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages major projects from technical details to troubleshooting
- Works with purchasing and manufacturers to obtain required
equipment for projects.
- Coordinates with the Engineering & CAD for accurate
as built drawings & project completion.
- Liaison with sales, service staff and contractors to promote
and project coordination.
- Ability to work with staff in the resolution of system
- Synchronize available team members versus project required
dates and equipment availability
- Be willing to travel throughout within the local area
- Knowledge of the design, installation and troubleshooting
of audio/video systems and knowledge of RF distribution
- One to three years experience managing field personnel
in a growing business environment.
- Customer orientation and associate involvement/team building
- Ability to utilize computer drafting program (preferable
AutoCAD) to produce or edit drawings.
- Capability to read blue prints.
- Must be assertive, diplomatic and able to work on an independent
basis with a minimum of supervision. Self-starter with a
competitive drive for results.
- Must possess multi-task skills and foster an entrepreneurial
- Have excellent communication/presentation/interpersonal
- Proficiency with PC based applications such as Word, Excel
- Knowledge of NEC requirements helpful.
E-mail resume and cover letter as an attachment to:
or send resume and salary requirements to:
ATTN: Human Resources
12911 Farmington Rd
Livonia MI, 48150